The 2019 FEM Americas Global Mobility Summit agenda and speaker line-up will be announced soon - so stay tuned! In the meantime why not take a look at our 2018 highlights below?
FEM celebrated it's 10th Anniversary in 2018, so we took a trip down memory lane to look back over the past 10 years and to look ahead to what the next decade may bring. We were joined by:
- Ish Bajwa, Vice President, Human Resources - Global Mobility, Capital Group Companies Inc
- Matt Burns, Independent Global Mobility Professional
- Robert Lesser, Independent Global Mobility Professional
- Tanya Mariottini, Talent Mobility Manager - Americas, Nike
- Sarah Yantifovich, Global Mobility Compliance Leader, Cargill
Senior Global Mobility Professionals from huge brands such as Allergan. Avery Dennison, BAE Systems, BD and FTI Consulting shared with us how they make their policies cost-effective, competitive, coherent and compliant.
- Berna Anderson, Director, Global Mobility, BD
- Michelle Antenesse, Global Mobility Manager, Allergan
- Jessica Del Rio, Senior Director, Benefits and Global Mobility, Avery Dennison
- Angela Myers, Director, Global Mobility, BAE Systems
- Nancy Williams, Director, Global Mobility, FTI Consulting
In our Mobility Masterclasses with Discovery Communications, Halliburton and Johnson & Johnson we discussed benchmarking and evaluating reward and mobility's changing role in facilitating immigration program management.
The 2019 FEM Global Mobility Summit will bring you a compelling combination of roundtables, case studies, keynote sessions, interactive workshops, masterclasses and networking opportunities designed to help professionals network and exchange knowledge on the latest strategies, policies, tools and technologies available to improve and shape the future global mobility industry.
View the 2019 outline agenda here