Nikunj Nirmal is a business executive, technology enthusiast, and an accomplished leader with an extensive experience in digital strategy, brand and customer experiences, Intellectual Property acquisition, product management, enterprise architecture, and technology roadmap for Fortune 100 organizations. At Amazon, Nikunj heads the international expansions programs to launch Amazon ecommerce business in new countries.
Nikunj has worked in several leadership roles such as Chief Technology Officer, Head of Digital Transformation, Head of Innovation Labs (USA), IT Delivery Head, and Shadow Board Member. With strong focus on customer experience and innovation, Nikunj has extensive experience in leading large-scale digital transformation programs and delivering CX centric solutions to drive sustainable growth. Nikunj serves on Forbes Technology Council and is Mentor for WingsForGrowth. He has been on the Technical Advisory Council for Linux Foundation for Artificial Intelligence, serves on two Advisory Boards at The University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) – Global Business and Retail Innovation and Strategic Excellence (RISE), Advisory Board for the University of Houston’s Customer Experience Program, and has worked as Adjunct Faculty at UTD. Nikunj is passionate about mentoring, and building high performance teams.
- MBA (Strategy and Finance), University of Texas at Dallas
- MS (International Management - focus on Information Technology), University of Texas at Dallas
- BE (Mechanical), M S University of Baroda
- Global Business Leadership, GlobalNXT University
- Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems, IIT Bombay
- Project Management Professional (PMP®), Project Management Institute