By investing in an annual FEM Corporate Membership* with the Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) you can access exclusive Global Mobility content and take part in essential industry events throughout the year.
The FEM membership group is filled with senior Global Mobility professionals from 40+ countries who are interested in industry changes, community knowledge-sharing and networking growth.
Your membership will provide you with the following benefits:
- Professional development & knowledge sharing - Attend FEM Summits and Conferences in Amsterdam, The Americas, APAC & EMEA
- Network - Attend Chapter Meetings in your region to meet and network with other FEM members for free
- Share your insight - Publish articles and videos etc. and comment on content each month on the FEM website (posts, documents, slide-decks) to 3,000+ members
- Access exclusive content - Read and watch members-only content - articles reports, whitepapers, podcasts and videos and attend members-only workshops
- Exclusive members-only discounts - Enjoy discounted rates on event attendance and EMMAs tickets
- Unlimited free EMMAs entries
- Professional exposure – Take advantage of a 12-month individual listing on the directory
Annual cost: £60 or currency equivalent
*Please note you must be working as an in-house HR or Global Mobility Professional and not a service provider or supplier organization to qualify for this type of membership.
If you would like to purchase an FEM Corporate Team Membership for 3+ members please contact: Barbara.email@example.com