Panel Discussion: Policy Design for the ‘New Normal’
2023-05-03T14:20:00 2023-05-03T14:20:00 - 2023-05-03T15:00:00
Panel discussion Plenary (Ann & Jack Graves Ballroom)
Are your mobility program and policies fit for purpose and do they properly reflect your company culture? When talent is in short supply, but costs are spiraling, how do you find the right balance?
- What are the opportunities for self-service and process automation?
- With so many changes to traditional working patterns in the last 12 months or so, how can organizations address the altered expectations of employees – and how can you navigate the journey from ‘Work from Home’ to ‘Working Anywhere’?
- How can you achieve a unified company culture but embrace diversity, equality and inclusion?
- When it feels as if change is the only constant, how can you develop an agile strategy that balances ‘employee experience’ with the needs of the wider business?
- Do you need to redesign your policies to fit the altered business environment – and what does this mean for COLA and compensation?
Erickson Immigration Group
Manager, Global Mobility
Senior Global Immigration Manager, Global Mobility Services